- Great Escape Packing List 7/6/17
-Bible, pens, journal or notebook
-Modest clothing and swimsuits (Females; one piece bathing suits or t-shirts over bikinis, Males; no sagging pants)
-Clothing for extreme hot and cold temperatures
-Old clothing that can get dirty
-Hat, sun block, water bottle, hiking boots or good tennis shoes
-Flashlight and portable fan if desired
-Shaving cream, no Gel or Menthol (give to your leader)
-Spending money (t-shirts for tie-dye, banana boat, high ropes and snacks)
-Sunglasses, camera, insect repellant, sports equipment, laundry bag, trash bag
-Jacket or raincoat
-Clothing for dress up
Not to Bring
-Any form of mind altering substances
-Weapons of any kind
-Skateboards, bicycles, scooters or rollerblades
- Summer Youth Calendar 4/12/17
The Summer Youth Calendar is here! Download yours now!
- Youth Mission Trip 2017 2/22/17
Mission Trip 2017We are very excited to announce that PYGS will be traveling to Wetumpka, Alabama from July 29th-August 5th.
In Wetumpka we will be working with Youth Works. Throughout the week, we will facilitate a Kids Club at a local church, participate in work projects and serve with organizations seeking to meet the needs of the community. One of Youth Works regular service partners in Wetumpka is Adullam House, a home for children whose parents have been incarcerated, where Youth Works participants provide much-needed help to the grounds crew and spend time playing with the children who live there. In the evenings, we will not only spend time getting to know the community of Wetumpka and worshiping with a local church, but will also venture into Montgomery for a tour of the Rosa Parks Museum and a visit to the Dexter Ave Memorial Baptist church, the first church that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., pastored.This service trip opportunity is available to students entering 9th grade through graduating high school 12th graders.Fundraising InformationUpcoming Dates:May 30 & 31: Car Wash Pledge CallingJune 3: Car Wash!June 5 & 6: Car Wash Pledge Calling Follow UpTo sign up for these Mandatory Dates:
Forms, Registrations, and Information needed for the Mission Trip
- First Pres Youth’s General Registration and Medical Release 2016-2017 (if you have filled this out already for an event this year, you do not need to fill this out again)
- First Pres Youth’s Mission Trip Registration Form
- Mandatory Payment, Fundraising, and Training Information
- Youth Works Participant Packet (along with forms this packet also includes a helpful packing list)
- Youth Works Adult Leader Packet (only needed for adult leaders)
- Background Check for Adults (only needed for adult leaders and students 18 and older)
- Mandatory Fundraising Sign Up
- Rebuilding Together Adult Registration
- Rebuilding Together Student Registration (Students 8th-12th grade under the age of 18)
- Great Escape July 10-15 – Register Now! 2/21/17
NUBS: Register Now
Great Escape is for rising 6th graders through graduating 8th graders! Great Escape is a sleepaway camp in Greenlake, Wisconsin for Middle Schoolers. July 10-15th!
- Youth T Shirts 2/21/17
Youth T-Shirts Available
T-Shirts are here! If you are interested in one, contact Liz Ribeiro at firstname.lastname@example.org. XS, Sm, M, L, XL, and 2XL will be available for purchase during NUBS and PYGS each week!
- Great Student Opportunites 2/20/17
Calling all Students!!!!
Both Junior High and High School Students! Make sure to check out the Youth Resources Page of our website!