|BLENDED WORSHIP SERVICE
First Presbyterian Church of Evanston
1427 Chicago Avenue
Evanston, IL 60201
Monday – Friday: 8 am-5 pm
Getting to First Presbyterian Church of Evanston
Our church provides parking in our large lot at the northeast corner of Greenwood Street and Chicago Avenue. Additional parking can be found on the many side streets surrounding the church. The Bank of America (on Chicago and Greenwood Ave.) allows parking each Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. ONLY. For additional parking facility information in this area, please visit the cityofevanston.org/parking website.
From the South:
- Take Lake Shore Drive north to Sheridan Road (last exit Northbound).
- Turn right onto Sheridan Road.
- Follow Sheridan Road to Dempster Street and turn left (west).
- Take Dempster Street to Chicago Avenue and turn right (south).
- The church is on the right at 1427 Chicago Avenue.
- Turn right into the parking lot, just after Greenwood Street.
From the North:
- Take Green Bay Road south to Ridge Avenue (Green Bay Road merges into Ridge Avenue at Emerson Street).
- Follow Ridge Avenue to Church Street and turn left (east).
- Take Church Street to Chicago Avenue and turn right (north).
- Follow Chicago Avenue past Lake Street and turn left into the parking lot, just after Lake Street.
First Presbyterian Church is located just 5 blocks from Northwestern, making it within walking distance for many university students. Our church is also only a few blocks from the Dempster stop on the purple line of the el. We are also easily accessible from the 205 CTA bus route. Please visit the CTA website for maps and route information.